Motorhomes, Travel Trailers, Camp Trailers and Campers


Titling these items are no different from any other vehicle or trailer with the exception of Use Tax on any incoming out of state recreational vehicle or trailer.

  • Any same owner title and registration moving to WA must provide proof sales tax was paid at their purchase, no matter how long the title has been issued
  • Titling Motorhomes with a transfer of ownership requires signatures for Federal Odometer Disclosure on all vehicles 9 years or newer
  • Titling out of state Motorhomes require a scale weight. This can be through printed research, new owner declaration, or a scale weight receipt